The 11th eChemExpo Solutions Marketplace &Technology Innovations Conference has been rescheduled from April to October 6-7, 2020 in Kingsport, Tennessee; home to the chemical industry’s largest single chemical processing complex. The Expo will be one day, Wednesday October 7. The Conference will one and a half days starting Tuesday at 11:00 am, October 6. Moving part of the conference to Tuesday afternoon allows us to free up more “Exhibits Only” time on Wednesday.
Next steps if you are already an Exhibitor
- Read our 2020 Guide to Exhibitors. Updated May 1 for October 6-7 event.
- Promote your company at eChemExpo using e-mail and website logos promotional tools.
- Promote your company at eChemExpo using the complimentary Guest Invitation for your unlimited use to invite customers and prospects.
- Register exhibit staff after June 20 so badging will be ready on-site (include your booth number in the registration).
- Make hotel reservations after June 20. The discounted eChemExpo rate at the Convention Center will be available at that time
Next steps if you want to become an Exhibitor
The Exhibitor Space Application Form is still available.
If interested in exhibiting, please either fill out and submit the online form, or download the pdf form and email to us at kingsport@eChemexpo.com. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit the PDF.
The following five links provide additional information to help you decide your preferred space location, level of participation and the online submission form for proposed seminars.
- View the 2020 Floor Plan
- View the current listing of 2020 exhibitors and available spaces
- If you were a 2018 Exhibitor, look up your previous space location on the floorplan or alphabetically.
- View Seminar Proposal Guidelines
- View the Gold & Silver Sponsor Benefits
- Download the 2018 conference program for ideas of what to expect in 2020. The listing of 2018 exhibitors is found on pages 9 to 11 and the Gold/Silver Sponsor locations are highlighted on page 8.
2020 Theme & Focus Areas
Based on in-depth stakeholder interviews to determine real purchasing needs for the 2020-2021 timeframe, the meeting theme is NEW HORIZONS: SAFELY INNOVATE, OPTIMIZE & GROW!. The six focus areas where exhibitors are challenged to demonstrate breakthrough or significant developments are:
- Safety & Environment
- Capital Effectiveness
- Digital Transformation
- Mobility & Cybersecurity
- Capability Enhancement
We are particularly interested in new content and exhibits related to innovations for “Accelerating the industry comeback from the Covid-19 Pandemic”