FRAUD ALERT: Some of our exhibitors have reported receiving discounted hotel rate proposals which are Fraudulent. They have also reported receiving fraudulent solicitations to sell eChemExpo attendee lists. eChemExpo does not share contact information on exhibitors or attendees with anyone! So beware of these hotel discount and email list FRAUDS. Refer only to this site for Marriott Resort & Convention Center room bookings or contact them directly.
Due to Covid-19 concerns, the 11th eChemExpo Solutions Marketplace & Technology Innovations Conference has been postponed several times but is now confirmed for April 20-21, 2022 in Kingsport, Tennessee; home to the chemical industry’s largest single chemical processing complex. The Expo will be one day, Thursday, April 21. The Conference will one and a half days starting Wednesday, April 20 at 11:00 am. Moving over one third of the conference to the pre-Expo day allows us to free up more “Exhibits Only” time on the main Expo day.
UPDATE: See COVID-19 alert for rescheduling background information.
Next steps if you are already an Exhibitor
- Read our 2022 Guide to Exhibitors.
- Promote your company at eChemExpo using e-mail and website logos promotional tools.
- Promote your company at eChemExpo using the complimentary Guest Invitation for your unlimited use to invite customers and prospects.
- Register exhibit staff so badging will be ready on-site (include your booth number in the registration).
- Make hotel reservations. The discounted eChemExpo rate of $144 at the Convention Center is now available
Next steps if you want to become an Exhibitor
The Exhibitor Space Application Form is still available.
If interested in exhibiting, please either fill out and submit the online form, or download the pdf form and email to us at kingsport@eChemexpo.com. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit the PDF.
The following five links provide additional information to help you decide your preferred space location, level of participation and the online submission form for proposed seminars.
- View the 2022 Floor Plan
- View the current listing of 2022 exhibitors and available spaces
- If you were a 2018 Exhibitor, look up your previous space location on the floorplan or alphabetically.
- View Seminar Proposal Guidelines
- View the Gold & Silver Sponsor Benefits
- Download the 2018 conference program for ideas of what to expect in 2022. The listing of 2018 exhibitors is found on pages 9 to 11 and the Gold/Silver Sponsor locations are highlighted on page 8.
2022 Theme & Focus Areas
Based on in-depth stakeholder interviews to determine real purchasing needs for the two year period following our event, the meeting theme is NEW HORIZONS: SAFELY INNOVATE, OPTIMIZE & GROW!. The six focus areas where exhibitors are challenged to demonstrate breakthrough or significant developments are:
- Safety & Environment
- Capital Effectiveness
- Digital Transformation
- Mobility & Cybersecurity
- Capability Enhancement
We are particularly interested in new content and exhibits related to innovations for “Accelerating the industry comeback from the Covid-19 Pandemic”