The 10th eChemExpo Solutions Marketplace &Technology Innovations Conference is scheduled for Thursday, April 5, 2018 in Kingsport, Tennessee; home to the chemical industry’s largest single chemical processing complex.
The Exhibitor Space Application Form is now available.
If interested in exhibiting, please either fill out and submit the online form, or download the pdf form and email to us at kingsport@eChemexpo.com. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and edit the PDF.
The following four links provide additional information to help you decide your preferred space location, level of participation and the online submission form for proposed seminars.
- View the 2018 Floor Plan
- If you were a 2016 Exhibitor, look up your previous space location
- View Seminar Proposal Guidelines
- View the Gold & Silver Sponsor Benefits
2018 Theme & Focus Areas
Based on in-depth stakeholder interviews to determine real purchasing needs for the 2018-2019 timeframe, the meeting theme is Safely Accelerate Innovation, Improve Agility and Increase Productivity for Sustainable Business Growth. The six focus areas where exhibitors are challenged to demonstrate breakthrough or significant developments are:
- Safety & environment
- Capital effectiveness
- Rapid execution – NEW
- Mobility & cybersecurity – NEW
- Capability enhancement
Exhibitor sign-ups will begin by August 15, 2017 and early bird discounts will be effective thru December 8, 2017 (4 months ahead). Following is the general schedule for development of the 2018 eChemExpo & Conference:
- August 15: Space Application forms available to exhibitors
- September 15: The “2018 Guide to Exhibitors” to be posted for download on this web page
- October 30: First round of Exhibit Space assignments
- November 5: Due date for first round of 100 word abstracts of proposed seminar topics. Submit abstracts and bios
- November 20: Due date for Gold and Silver Sponsor proposed seminar topics with 100 word abstracts AND FOR the second round of 100 word abstracts from OTHER companies. Submit abstracts and bios.
- November 30: Second round of Exhibit Space assignments
- December 5: If seminar space is still available, this is the final due date for abstracts to be submitted for consideration.
- December 8: Last day for early bird pricing discount
- January 5: Online registration opens
- January 20: Begin providing customized electronic GUEST PASSES for exhibitors to invite customers and prospects for complimentary admittance to the expo and conference
Striving to be #1 in applied innovation at the plant level
In-depth stakeholder interviews began in June 2017 to determine real purchasing needs for 2018 and 2019. These stakeholder interviews were conducted with executives, key managers and multidisciplinary teams at Eastman Chemical Company and will be extended to include Nuclear Fuel Services, Wacker Polysilicon, hopefully BAE Systems and other companies still to be determined.
These market research efforts are cornerstone to making eChemExpo highly relevant to both exhibitors and attendees and in making eChemExpo the #1 multidisciplinary process industry gathering, for applied innovation at the plant level, in the Americas.
If you have any questions, contact (626) 255-6462 or send us an email.
A Snapshot from 2016
A record turnout of nearly 1,500 registrants and exhibitors packed Meadowview Convention Center on April 28, 2016 for the 9th eChemExpo where attendees experienced a combination of unequaled technical presentations and strikingly relevant vendor exhibits. Watch a 90 second snapshot of the energetic atmosphere in the exhibit hall.