UPDATE TO COVID SAFEY & HEALTH GUIDELINES (April 3, 2022)
We are pleased to report that Sullivan County, where eChemExpo is held, has been in the CDC Covid related “Green Zone” (i.e., low risk) for a number of weeks now. As such, eChemExpo has relaxed the previously stated Covid Health & Safety Guidelines so that masks are now optional and no proof of vaccination or negative Covid test is required. Wearing of masks is at your own discretion. Different requirements may be imposed should current conditions change.
April 4, 2022 update:
eChemExpo 2022 reconfirmed for APRIL 20-21, 2022
Registration to attend opened January 6, 2022 This is complimentary to exhibiting company staff (up to four per booth) and most attendees. Non Exhibiting Product Suppliers, however, are asked to contribute $200. And any exhibitors exceeding four per booth are also asked to contribute $200.
To receive future updates, please sign up for our newsletter
All attendees, including exhibitors, must register in advance so a badge will be ready for you on arrival and save you time. This also helps assure all participants are aware of the Covid Health & Safety precautions. We have just relaxed the previous requirements but want to alert everyone that different requirements may be imposed if current conditions in Sullivan County change..
For 2022, the program schedule has been changed from previous years to allow:
- More “Expo only” time on the main Expo Day (Thursday, April 21) by moving 30 of the estimated 80+ seminars to the the day before, Wednesday, October 20.
- As such, pre-Expo Day seminars run from 11 am until 4:45 pm in three tracks.
- The 50+ Expo day seminars runs all day from 9:45 am until 4:30 pm in with the keynote at 8:00 am and a six track seminar program that starts at 10 am.
- A new Closing Keynote wraps up the event from 4:35 – 5:30 pm on “Circular Economy Straight Ahead: A European Perspective”.
- An additional (10th) seminar track is under development focused on innovations related to chemical recycle technologies, robotics, enhanced reality and/or accelerated training. Check back around March 1 for any updates.
If you plan to attend parts of the conference, please take a quick look at the conference schedule to help in completing this registration. If you are an exhibitor, it is very helpful if you enter your booth space number.
Online Registration for the expo has now closed.
If you plan to attend, you will need to register in person at the Meadowview Marriott on April 20 or 21, upon your arrival. Please look for the registration kiosks in the Registration area, located in the foyer of the Marriott outside the Exhibition Hall.