The eChemExpo Technology Innovations Conference consists of over forty 25 minute seminars presented by exhibiting companies. These are highly relevant presentations on how applied innovations of exhibiting companies are “Improving Innovation, Safety and Reliability to Accelerate Manufacturing Growth”.
Gold Sponsors present two seminars each; Silver Sponsors present one seminar each; and then there is a pool of other available seminar spots for additional seminar proposals. Because there is a limited number of seminar slots, submitting your proposal early increases your chance of acceptance.
When to Submit
- November 20: Review first batch of titles and abstracts
- December 1: Review second batch
- December 15: Review third batch
- January 6: If seminar space is still available, a final batch will be processed.
All eChemExpo seminars go through an accreditation process to have them approved for Professional Development Hour (PDH) credit for attendees. Please complete the FORM below and you will receive an automated copy of what you submit or email the following info to Kingsport@eChemExpo.com:
- Abstract (One or two paragraphs of about 100 words)
- What attendees will learn (about 5 bullet dots)
- Speaker’s name and contact information
- Brief bio of speaker
Here’s the abstract submission FORM:
Questions?: Contact Peter Knox at (626) 255-6462