The eChemExpo Technology Innovations Conference will most likely have five concurrent tracks consisting of 25 minute seminars presented by exhibiting companies. These should be highly relevant presentations on how applied innovations of exhibiting companies will “Safely Accelerate Innovation, Improve Agility and Increase Productivity for Sustainable Business Growth“. We expect a similar size conference as in 2016 where we had 53 PDH accredited seminars and two, hour long, feature panels.
Gold Sponsors present two seminars each; Silver Sponsors present one seminar each; and then there is a pool of other available seminar spots for additional seminar proposals. Because there is a limited number of seminar slots, submitting your proposal early increases your chance of acceptance. In 2016, Gold and Silver Sponsors took up 28 of the 53 seminar slots… leaving 25 slots for competitive based on the abstract submitted and relevance to the event.
When to Submit
- November 5: Review first batch of titles and abstracts received
- November 20: Due date for Gold & Silver Sponsor abstracts. Also the due date for review of the second batch of OTHER company proposed seminars
- December 5: If seminar space is still available, a final batch will be processed.
All eChemExpo seminars go through an accreditation process to have them approved for Professional Development Hour (PDH) credit for attendees. Please complete the form below and you will receive an automated copy of what you submit or email the following info to Kingsport@eChemExpo.com:
- Abstract (One or two paragraphs of about 100 words)
- What attendees will learn (about 5 bullet dots)
- Speaker’s name and contact information
- Brief bio of speaker
Here’s the abstract submission form:
Questions?: Contact Peter Knox at (626) 255-6462