Dear Prospective Exhibitor,
The 11th eChemExpo Solutions Marketplace returns to Kingsport TN on April 15-16, 2020. The exposition will be one day, Thursday, April 16. The conference will span one and a half days; beginning Wednesday afternoon, April 15 and continuing through Thursday, April 16. This change allows more “expo only” networking time for portions of Thursday.
As the 20 year anniversary of eChemExpo, 2020 is a milestone year. The meeting theme is NEW HORIZONS: SAFELY INNOVATE, OPTIMIZE & GROW! Exhibitors are challenged to demonstrate breakthrough developments which improve and/or accelerate: Safety & Environment, Digital Transformation, Mobility & Cybersecurity, Capital Effectiveness, Capability Enhancement, and/or Sustainability.
Developed by EcoChem Strategies with EASTMAN, and with inputs over the years from NFS, Wacker Polysilicon & BAE Systems, eChemExpo has become the #1 process industry applied innovation gathering in North America… delivering a multidisciplinary audience and buyers from throughout the region.
Several new groups are expected to co-locate during the week of eChemExpo: This will bring an expanded audience of HSES professionals, plant maintenance & reliability leaders, and site managers from around the country.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2020
- Our stakeholder interview process determines real purchasing needs & saves you time
- Continued focus on regional expansion of attendees helps deliver new customers Customized electronic guest passes available to ALL exhibitors for complimentary admission of your customers and prospects.
- Technology Innovations Conference: Submit your proposed seminar title with 100 word abstract by November 1, 2019. View guidelines.
- Email this completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Make payment by December 8, 2019 for discounted pricing.
- More information & the “Guide for 2020 Exhibitors”
Gold and Silver Sponsorships
Gold and Silver sponsorships provide your company with added value, special recognition, and prominent exposure. View complete benefits.
Questions? call: (626) 255-6462 or email: email@example.com.