Complimentary registration is now open for the #1 multidisciplinary process industry gathering, for applied innovation at the plant level, in the Americas. The date is April 28, 2016 at Meadowview Convention Center in Kingsport, Tennessee. The 50 seminar Technology Innovation Conference is also posted along with the list of some 150 exhibitors.
The 2016 theme is Improving Innovation, Safety and Reliability to Accelerate Manufacturing Growth with exhibitors challenged to demonstrate breakthrough developments in:
- Safety & Environment (NEW)
- Capability enhancement
- Capital effectiveness
- Energy efficiency
- Sustainable development
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- REGISTER NOW for April 28 and sign up for our newsletter to receive future updates
- Share this opportunity for up to 5.5 hours of PDH credit with colleagues
- Take a look at the five track, 50 seminar conference program along with the listing of over 150 exhibitors to get a glimpse of what to expect on April 28
- If you work in a manufacturing plant, consider completing the on-line Stakeholder Survey (below) to identify real purchasing needs for 2016 and 2017
If you have any questions, contact (626) 255-6462 or send us an email.