- New Download the Program Brochure
- 200 exhibiting companies and 53 seminars in 5 concurrent tracks, all PDH accredited
- New alphabetical listing of exhibitors makes it easier to find who you want to see
- New schedule at a glance makes it easier to plan which seminars to attend
- New Web Marketplace allows you to study exhibitor websites before and after April 28.
Complimentary registration is now open for the #1 multidisciplinary applied innovation event for the process industries in 2016! The date is April 28, 2016 at Meadowview Convention Center in Kingsport, Tennessee. 200 exhibitors and 53 “Meet the Experts” style seminars, all PDH accredited.
The 2016 theme is Improving Innovation, Safety and Reliability to Accelerate Manufacturing Growth with exhibitors challenged to demonstrate breakthrough developments in:
- Safety & Environment (NEW)
- Capability enhancement
- Capital effectiveness
- Energy efficiency
- Sustainable development
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- REGISTER NOW for April 28 and sign up for our newsletter to receive future updates
- PLAN YOUR DAY:
Take a look at the five track, 53 seminar “Meet the Experts” conference program; the listing of 200 exhibitors; and the 2016 Web Marketplace. Then use the alphabetical listing of exhibitors and the schedule at a glance to plan your day!!
- Share this opportunity for up to 5.5 hours of PDH credit with colleagues
- If you work in a manufacturing plant, consider completing the on-line Stakeholder Survey (below) to identify real purchasing needs for 2016 and 2017
If you have any questions, contact (626) 255-6462 or send us an email.